Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: pain not sure what it is??  (Read 755 times)

Offline xbeentoolongx

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 1
  • They sed this wouldnt last, well there wrong!!!!!!
pain not sure what it is??
« on: June 29, 2005, 05:26:13 PM »
hey guys,
i was hoping you could help me. i woke up with a pain on the inside of my knee and everytime i bend it ,it kills,and when i walk it hurts,but i cant pinpoint where it exactly is ,and sometimes it feels like it is going to lock on me. i think i slept on it wrong,buit do you guys knoe  waht could be causing this .iam in so much pain ive never beenn in this much pain,after my 11 injuries to my knee.iam feed up wit my knee,but iam happy after 11 injuries and pt for almost 2yrs ,they have offerd my a the scope. iam still thinking bout the scope, but ii think iam actually gettin it done ,ive waited too long.how long does it take to recover from the scope and be walking long distance.cause i was think bout doing it right before school but my school is huge and i have to walk long distances to get around ,so i was wondereing could u guys give me feedback on wat u think. i would really apperciate it
-thanx so much
-srry for venting a little

-heather from mass
*25 years old
* right scope aug 16-plica removal-sheet
* left scope dec 18-lateral release and plica removal,partial synovectomy,and debridement
 2 cortisone shots
*left scope sept 13-ttt,and lateral release,well see what else? And placed 2 screws

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
Re: pain not sure what it is??
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 05:41:14 PM »
Hey Heather !!

How long it takes to recover from a scope depends on what the surgeon does. If it's only look around you do fine directly and are able walking around on it.
What does the doc think it is, that might give a clue how long recovery you will have.
Even if you should need crutches someone young like you probably should get along pretty good in school. If you are in so much pain maybe you should call your doc and ask.

Hugs Nettan  8)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

Offline xbeentoolongx

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 1
  • They sed this wouldnt last, well there wrong!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 06:29:55 PM »
nettan-thanks for your reply
wat do u think the pain could be ,please could you try and help me ,because everytime i try to call my os he is never there.could someone please help me
*25 years old
* right scope aug 16-plica removal-sheet
* left scope dec 18-lateral release and plica removal,partial synovectomy,and debridement
 2 cortisone shots
*left scope sept 13-ttt,and lateral release,well see what else? And placed 2 screws

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 06:34:46 PM »
Not sure what it could be. I sometimes myself get tremendous pain after sleeping wrong with my legs. I read that your knees sublux, maybe you have done this while sleeping.
Try rest,ice and elevate and try get your doc on phone if that doesn't help. Maybe he has secretery who can leave message for you.
Wish I could help you more.

Nettan  8)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.