Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: whats the surgery called?  (Read 1437 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hempty

  • MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • **
  • Posts: 39
  • Liked: 0
whats the surgery called?
« on: December 14, 2005, 09:35:21 PM »
Hi, i have posted for a while under post-op... i had a fulkersons osteotomy 12 weeks ago. Just got in from my consultants appointment and have bee scgeduled for more surgery in february- he took some cartilage out when he did the fulkersons, he is sending it off to Denmark to grow me some more?? Anyone had this done? success? he said 7/10 are much better afterwards...
ex uk team cyclist then-arthroscopes x3, LR both knees, emslie trillet right knee, screw removal right knee, fulkersons left knee..

Offline stgiles16

  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • *****
  • Posts: 2326
  • Liked: 0
    • My photo album
Re: whats the surgery called?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 10:53:26 PM »
The name of the surgery is ACI. There is a whole section on it . I have not had that done,,,,,,,, yet but may in the future, not sure yet.
good luck
2 ligament recons right ankle
2 arthroscopic,
5 open knee procedures
2 Plica removals
bone spur removal
2 microfractures
4 debridements
2 open LOAs all on left knee
Arthritis,both knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows, hands,spine
LOA & PKR 2/15/06
in pain mgmt
TKR JAN 2012