Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Wicked English football joke  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Mushroom

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
Wicked English football joke
« on: May 31, 2005, 03:08:21 PM »

Do you have a conscience? On your honour, what  would you do? This test only has one question, but  it's a very important one. Please don't answer it  without giving it some serious thought. By giving an  honest answer you will be able to test where you  stand  morally. The test features an unlikely, completely  fictional situation, where you will have to make a  decision one way or the other. Remember that your  answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please
 scroll down slowly and consider each line -  this is important for the test to work accurately.
                                                 YOUR TEST
You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact... There  is great chaos going on around you, caused by a
hurricane and severe floods ....... There are huge  masses of water all over you.... You are a CNN
photographer and you are in the middle of this great  disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're  trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are  houses and people floating around you, disappearing  into the  water. Nature is showing all its  destroying  power and is ripping everything away with it.  Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is  fighting
for his life, trying not to be taken away by the  masses of water and mud. You move closer.
Somehow the man looks familiar. Suddenly you know  who  it is - it's Sir Alex Ferguson!!At the same time you  notice that the raging waters are about to take him  away, forever. You have two options. You can save  him  or you can take the best photo of your life. You can
save the life of Sir Alex or you can shoot a  Pulitzer  prize winning photo. A unique photo displaying the  death of one of the world's top football managers.

Now here's the question: Please be honest).  Would you select colour film, or go with classic
black and white?

Offline ProfLiebstrom

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • fin
Re: Wicked English football joke
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 04:47:08 PM »
lol

Offline smiley196

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • *I love soccer...miss you girls*
Re: Wicked English football joke
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 06:19:39 PM »
haha i LOVED that joke!!! I LOOVVE ALEX FURGUSON!! lol...I thought the question was gonna be would you take the pic or save him..if that was the case I would save him..for the love of the game ;) But to be honest if I did take a picture..it would be top notch colour ;D hhaha nice joke mushroom!
Krista
*16 years old*
Left Knee:
Torn:PCL, ACL, MCL
SEVERAL dislocations
Grade 3 Chondromalacia
Medial & Lateral Meniscus tears
Plica Syndrome
Sept 14th 2005-(LK)ACL recon, TTT, menisectomy,plica removal

May 26th/06-Torn ACL(RK)

June 14th/06-(LK)ACL graft recon, screw removal, menisectomy

support