Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Re: Good book  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Shazinoz

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • G'Day from Australia
Re: Good book
« on: January 07, 2003, 12:59:07 AM »
Also if you have or think you have EDS try the EDS support Group at www.ehlers-danlos.org and look under publications and then choose what publications you are interested in these aren't very expensive and can help out in lots of areas (for kids from 4+ and for schools too for those of you with kids, ) This suppost group is UK based but the supposedly post to anywhere in the world (I am going to get some of these).
2 ACL 'reco's', 3 'scopes', Pain, JRA, EDS, RSD, CMP, osetochondral defect & #, synovitis, adhesions, nerve damage, foot drop, MCL damage, tendonitis, fibrosis, ligament damage AGAIN, dislocations +++

SL99

Re: Good book
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 01:15:31 AM »
I've actually just sent some books/leaflets from support group. They have some really interesting publications. If you write to their email address they will send you a list of all the books, videos and info sheets they have availabe as well as an order form for anywhere in the world.

I'll let you know about the book I ordered when I get them, but judging by the information they should be very helpful for me, my family and my doctors.

Oh and I will definitely be seeing if my library can get a copy of "Hypermobility of Joints" for me as it look like a very interesting book. You can find it on Amazon etc if you need extra info about it.  :)

Jo
xx
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 01:16:13 AM by SL99 »