Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Odd Bods Gallery ???  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Shazinoz

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • G'Day from Australia
Odd Bods Gallery ???
« on: December 28, 2002, 04:09:39 PM »
We just got a new digital camera (as an early Christmas Present,) so I can join in this gallery if we can find some place to host it.
I will have to email my photos to someone else to put on the site as my firewall access at home wont let me do that.
I have a friend here in Oz who has HMS and has a web site which has some pictures of her hypermobility and braces etc if anyone wishes to look. the web address is.
OOPS I can't find it  :-[, I will add it tomorrow when I get on the main computer that has it bookmarked.
2 ACL 'reco's', 3 'scopes', Pain, JRA, EDS, RSD, CMP, osetochondral defect & #, synovitis, adhesions, nerve damage, foot drop, MCL damage, tendonitis, fibrosis, ligament damage AGAIN, dislocations +++

SL99

Re: Odd Bods Gallery ???
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 02:04:55 AM »
LoL - An Oddbods gallery! Thanks M and Shaz! Cue the freaky photos....;D

Unfortunately I don't have a digi camera yet...so I'm going to have to run the gauntlet of the Boot's development staff giving me strange looks when I pick up my snaps!

Oh well it'll add a bit of variety to their day seeing a curled up hand or foot and a little goblin type person with her legs round her neck.... ::)

Love......Jo
xx

SL99

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 07:40:30 PM »
Thanks M, I'll get snapping and post just as soon as I can explain the odd snaps to the spotty saturday job assistiant at Boot's and convince him to hand them over.... ;)

Yes, I'm just a small person too (which is why they think I'm more likely to be EDS than Marfan) I'm just about 5ft and weigh 6 stone dripping wet. I have very long thin limbs though compared to a short body, so could very easily have been an extra goblin in the recent Lord of the Rings movies had they asked nicely!  ;D

Jo
xx

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 115
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2003, 02:13:48 PM »
If you want to send me any digital images, just flick them over to me at [email protected]
But I need your emailed permission to put them up on the site and permission to edit them too (maybe reduce the file size, trim some unnecessary detail etc).
If you have editing skills, the best format is .jpg or .jpeg and the resolution 72 dpi - but if this is Greek to you then just send them any size as an attachment. But I am a little nervous of attachments because of viruses and often delete them - and I need to know that the images are from you, so send me a private message via the board to look out for your attachment.

KNEEguru
--
KNEEguru

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 115
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2003, 02:21:38 PM »
You can post prints or X-rays or MRI scans to me for scanning into the site. Send them to:
The KNEEguru
c/o Droitwich Knee Foundation
2nd Floor Orchard House
Victoria Square
Droitwich
Worcestershire
UK
WR9 8DS
But remember to put in a note (or write on the back) that you give me permission to publish and possibly edit them for use on the KNEEguru website.

KNEEguru
--
KNEEguru

SL99

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 01:50:56 AM »
Thank you KneeGuru, that's really good of you.

Gee, our freaky little bodies are going to get famous at this rate!!  ;D

Odd Bods of the world Unite!  :)