Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: HERE GOES 4YRS OF WAITING  (Read 2487 times)

Offline ZUPERMAN71

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • eat my knees
HERE GOES 4YRS OF WAITING
« on: February 08, 2005, 08:03:53 PM »
 ???WAITED 4 YEARS FOR THIS OP AFTER HAVING AN ATHROSCOPY IN 98 AND NOTHING SEEMED FIXED,WELL AFTER HAVING MY KNEE CONSTANTLY LOCKING FOR 4 YEARS IM GLAD THE OP IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. I HAVE BEEN CHECKING UP ON THE WEBSITES TO TRY TO GET AN INSIGHT INTO THE WHOLE PROCESS AND CAME ACROSS THIS SITE WHICH IS INCREDIBLE IN THAT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON, BAD KNEES.....WELL IT IS GOOD TO READ UP ON PEOPLES EXPERIENCES AND I MUST SAY A LITTLE BIT OF THE WORRY HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT BUT THE WAKING UP SHIVERING THING IS WORRYING ME A BIT, OF COURSE IT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN .I HOPE TO KEEP A WRITTEN DIARY ON HERE OF HOW THINGS GO FOR THE POST OP MONTHS.WELL ROLL ON THE 13TH FEB AND I HOPE TO LOG IN SOON .JAMES
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 08:09:38 PM by ZUPERMAN71 »

shadehawk

Re: HERE GOES 4YRS OF WAITING
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 08:33:02 PM »
Welcome James and good luck to you on your upcoming surgery.  Know what you mean about this site, it is indeed awesome - we all feel that way.

Keep us posted.  Let us know how you are doing.

Hugs,  ;)

Shade

Offline streamwalker

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 10:56:24 PM »
Hey James,
 Good luck to you and thanks for your encouragement. It will all be worth it when we can do some of those activities that we so often took for granted. Time is relative...Months are short next to years of enjoyment.
Ric
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 11:04:21 PM by streamwalker »
ACL Recon, MCL Repair, 3 Medial & Lateral meniscus repairs, 4 scar tissue removals, all in R. knee

Offline ProfLiebstrom

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • fin
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 02:49:08 AM »
I know exactly how you must feel after waiting 4 years for an op!

My GP has acknowledged now after 5 years that there is something wrong with my knee! (I originally saw a diffrent GP at the same place now seeing a diffrent one)

good luck!

Offline jace

• Regular Poster
  • User's Text
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 10:15:58 PM »
Good Luck James!!!!!

Waiting is one of the hardest things to do.  Will check in and see how your doing, let us know.

Julie
miniscus repair 87
cartilage repair 89
lat release 91
dislocated knee ALWAYS!
TTT 12/16/04 failed due to contaminated equip. but not before incision was made. ARRGGHH!
TTT recheduled for 1/25/04

doodlebugrr

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 11:15:23 PM »
Hey James!

Good luck with your surgery!
4 years  :o wow, I cant imagine having to wait 4 years  ::) Well good luck with everything ;) ;D

~BeKaH~

support