Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Organs detaching  (Read 2684 times)

Offline barbeee234

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Organs detaching
« on: February 07, 2005, 04:09:02 AM »
 ???

Hi Everyone,

I was reading over some of the post the one about the symptoms and I couldn't help but be facinated with the reading upside down thing.  Everyone thinks I'm nuts but when I'm upside down everything goes with me, it doesn't look upside down to me at ALL.  I knew that it was weird... I think my eyeballs goes with me as I turn.  My biggest problem is my organs are detaching!!!! So far i had my right kidney reattached a year ago and 14 years ago or so I had my right ovary removed cuz after my tubal it detached and went and attached itself to my intestines and they had to take out part of them.  Then just this past September i had to have a hysterectomy cuz my uterus and cervix and bladder went south.  Boy oh boy,, I told them to cut me wide open cuz theythink we are EDS IV and our family has a history of abdominal AVMS (arterious venious malformations) Ialso had problems with my appenditcs so they cut me open and low and behold the damn apendicits detached and reattached itself to my uterus.  Now for roughly 9 months my liver and gallbladder drive me nuts if I turn the wrong way oh LORD have mercy I am in serious pain.  It's like having your skin torn off.  I know it's pulling away and the Doc at Hopkins said nothing to do until it does.  Sounds stupid to me why not stitch the suckers back up and prevent the agony that i'm in.  I haven't found anyone else who had a problem such as this except for the uterus thing.  If anyone has please let me know and what Ican do about it.  I am planning on calling my gasteronioligist tomorrow toset up a appt.  boy he'll like this one.  I can see it now me trying to explain that my organs are going south.  Well keep your chins up and keep looking up to the Lord he's all I have most days for no one else seems to understand and it's such a constant rollercoaster ride that i think they are tired of hearing me talk. 

I also have the problem with the blood pressure and pulse currently i'm at 136/108  142 pulse I just drank some kava kava to calm it down some and i'm just sittin here imiagine if i got up to do something,  I would fall over my chest hurts but I hate the ER I hate explaining this to them.  I'd rather sit here and wait for it to go away.  My liver and gallbladder feel like they are gonna explode and my kidney is pissed off.  Oh the other weird thing is that it only bothers the right side of my torso  THANK GOD, so if i look at it that way i guess it could be worse.

God Bless
Barb

Offline Lizzie - UK

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • Fibromyalgia diagnosed Dec 2003 - OA in both knees
    • E30 Zone
Re: Organs detaching
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 12:29:59 AM »
Hey Barb

Wow you must be in a lot of pain.  I pray that you will get relief as soon as possible. 

I can read back to front and upside down too!  I thought everybody could! LOL

I pray that you will find help and that they will be able to help you.  God must have someone that he has trained!!

I am sorry that I cannot help you or put you in contact with someone that will be able to give you some helpful information.

I just wanted to say hi and say that I will pray for you tonight.

God Bless ... Lizzie xx
Past History of L&R Knee
Bilateral OA
Medial Meniscal Tears
Lateral Releases & Medial Reefings
Ruptured LCL, MCL & PCL
Adhesions in the interconylar notch of ACL removed
Suprapatella plication
Debridements/Lavages
Deep chondral fissure in crest of patella
Awaiting MRI - LK
TKR - RK