Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Kneegeeks saved my sanity. Thanks!  (Read 1236 times)

Offline tanna76

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Kneegeeks saved my sanity. Thanks!
« on: January 31, 2005, 08:31:40 AM »
I just wanted to say THANKS to all the kneegeeks out there. After my Knee injury 6 weeks ago, I was in lots of pain, house- bound, and alone for much of the time... quickly became very depressed and did not know what to do, where to turn ,who to talk to... Then i found you guys, and no longer was i alone with nowhere to turn. I still have pain, and my knee problems will be ongoing, but i have a much brighter outlook now. So many of you out there have terrible, terrible problems with your knees ( and elsewhere) and yet you all have such optimism and such positive attitudes. When someone falls, you pick them up. When someone gives up, you give them hope again. You are a tribute to the human spirit, and i thank you all for what you have done for me.
Have a wonderful day.
tanna76

brattkids2

Re: Kneegeeks saved my sanity. Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 01:52:27 PM »
We all know what it is like to fall!! That is what makes this board so great!! No one judges you for your injury and all are so willing to help. Glad you found some comfort here!! And there is always someone here to talk to!!

Paulette

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 07:20:39 AM »
Hey Tanna !!

We are happy to have you here too. I agree this is a lifeline for many of us where we can come and talk with others who knows exactly how this is dealing with knees and pain. You can also inpire others and be inspired too.
Take care !!

hugs Nettan  ::)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

Offline imnotpunk

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • stupid knee!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 12:47:14 PM »
kneegeeks rocks, doesn't it? :)

Patricia
R knee:
08/03-meniscal repair, LR
01/04-MUA, LOA
03/04-MUA
08/04-patellar tendon reconstruct. w/hamstring, menisci repairs, lateral/medial releases
10/04-MUA, LOA, debride., marsupialization, lateral release
12/04-MUA, LOA, meniscectomy
L knee:
09/05-meniscectomy, chondroplasty, microfracture