Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: knee clicking or popping...again HELP  (Read 1991 times)

Offline kld

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
knee clicking or popping...again HELP
« on: January 20, 2005, 09:20:27 PM »
OK:
you all haven't heard from me in like two years...because after lots of suffering I had plica removal surgery in october, 2002...and it was a huge success. the clicking and clunking went away, my recovery was great, and I got back to all I love. the best part was that the doctor (wickiewicz) told me that my knee was tracking perfectly and that plica was the problem..
I have been happily exercising and working and loving life since oct/2002...until two weeks ago when the same symptoms as before came back out of nowhere.... Not terribly painful..but the clicking/catching when going upstairs....
  I am devastated and dont go back to the doctor for another week. there was no trauma, no nothing...what could be happening? any suggestions??? please please help...kld
29 year old athletic female; plica removal 10/02

Offline Linds

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 3
  • worry about what you can change!
    • Linney and Kitty's Website
Re: knee clicking or popping...again HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 01:40:41 AM »
Hey, check back with your doctor that's a good idea. Not sure why that could be. I'm happy to hear that you've been doing so well though. :D.. til now :( Which is a real bumber.  Hopefully you just need a little physio or something.
Goodluck
Linds
PS good to hear from you, but I wish it were you just stopping by to tell us how good you were doing. ;)
1997 Scope RK
2002 LR RK
2002 Scope and hematoma evac RK
2004 LR LK
May 06 Fall from Horse, partial ACL tear and meniscus injury, Tibial plateau injury
2007 Scope, Plica Excision and Debride LK
2009/2010- Possibly Ankylosing Spondylitis?

Offline debbied

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: knee clicking or popping...again HELP
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 10:01:31 AM »
hey, just wondering how you got on in the end?