Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: photos of our pets  (Read 7044 times)

Offline Beth_T

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • Knees - who came up with the idea?
Re: photos of our pets
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2005, 02:43:34 PM »
Flame

LOL - Thought so.  Your description sounds like my Bengi - he used to have a go at anything then run away with his tail between his legs  ::)

Beth
Had a not needed LR op due to a fall
Found out that nerve damage was causing the pain, acupuncture worked - all ok :)

Offline Flame

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2005, 02:47:38 PM »
He tried to eat a chow one time. He was rescued just in time. The chow just turned around and looked at him. Funny, he will eat a chow but he will NOT go by that cat anymore. If he sees her laying in the floor, he will go every way around her so that he will not be near her. He's really a funny little dog.

Flame

Offline Beth_T

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Knees - who came up with the idea?
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2005, 04:35:05 PM »
ROFL - Ain't they cute. 

I miss mine.  Then again I don't think I could have another. ::)

B
Had a not needed LR op due to a fall
Found out that nerve damage was causing the pain, acupuncture worked - all ok :)

Offline rockette

• Forum Faithful
  • GET R DONE!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2005, 04:47:58 PM »
 Shade

I too cannot figure out how to post a picture. I see that you always have fun and neat things in your posts. Could you let me know how it is done? Thanks

Rockette
knee injury April 04-Brace CII crutches
epidural/cpm hospital 1 week June 04 MUA
scope Jan 05
acl recon pcl repair July7.05
Epidural/CPM/catheter Oct 11.05 UGH!!! MUA 4 days paralized
Ext prob/waiting for scope 06

Offline Deadinmi

• Regular Poster
    • My Myspace
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2005, 08:20:22 PM »
Hi all I'm down to just me, my cat, a fish, and one horse right now. The cat is Cricket, the fish is Sushi, and the horse is Mr. Chips. As it stands right now, the only one benefiting from my knee surgery is Mr. Chips, since he just stands around and eats and eats till he can hardly trot without breaking out in sweat. But here are my boys.

Mr. Chips

and

Cricket being tempted by Sushi.
-Fran

I've come to the conclusion that listing my laundry list of things that happened to my knee isn't what people here need. What we all need is a nice lounge chair on a beach, some Jimmy Buffet, and some fruity drinks... So we can all work on our brace tans. 8)

Offline Flame

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2005, 06:50:54 PM »
Your babies are so cute!!  I've only rode a horse a few times and I really liked it. My grandparents live on a farm and they used to have one. He would buck you off if someone wasn't leading him. They got rid of him when he bit my aunt on the butt!!

Flame

Offline Deadinmi

• Regular Poster
    • My Myspace
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2005, 09:15:47 PM »
Hah, mine has a gimpy knee too. He has a calcium buildup in his front left knee, which was great for me, because I always rode with more weight to my right side, my formerly bad side now forced to be my good side, so I'd be able to stay on if he jumped away from it. Well, now we are gimpy on the same side... Except his glucosamine is regulated by the FDA and costs less for a larger dose... I'm thinking about taking it myself, hah.
-Fran

I've come to the conclusion that listing my laundry list of things that happened to my knee isn't what people here need. What we all need is a nice lounge chair on a beach, some Jimmy Buffet, and some fruity drinks... So we can all work on our brace tans. 8)

shadehawk

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2005, 10:29:51 PM »
Rockette,

HOW TO INSERT PICTURES INTO POSTS

I went to  http://bestanimations.com/  and
     1. found the picture.
     2. right click on the picture and then pick properties
     3. a new window will pop up
     4. highlight the address (url) & right click & hit copy  http://bestanimations.com/Nature/Flora/Roses/Rose-02-june.gif
     5. now back in the window here paste the address
     6. highlight the address
     7. click on the box above and (when you set your cursor over it it will say insert image)
When you post or preview it should be there.  The image must be on the web, not on your computer.

Hope this helps,

Shade