Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Emergency Surgery!  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Heather_K.

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Emergency Surgery!
« on: November 27, 2002, 08:25:03 AM »
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know what was going on with me and thank you for all of your advice. I saw my OS tonight, he said my knee is significantly worse and he needs to operate to remove the sutures and the screws because he thinks I am allergic to them. He is also going to remove all the necrotic tissue while he is in there, which he said has increased a significant amount since Friday. He is replacing my current screws with pure titanium screws and sutures that will be removed in 10 days verses absorbable ones. My leg is also getting more red since last Friday, which he thinks is from the reaction. My surgery is scheduled for 6pm tomorrow night and I will stay overnight and hopefully come home on Thanksgiving. I want to wish all of you a wonderfully Happy Thanksgiving and thanks again for all the support.
Heather K.

rt: lateral. release, chondroplasty, TTT+ LR, MPFL recon.+scar tissue removed Left: TTT+LR, revision with new screws + 8 ankle surgeries =Total of 30 surgeries, MRSA infect. with muscle/skin graft surgery. Surgeries 10 RT knee, 12 LefT knee, 8 Left ankle. message/email me for info/advice on TTT's. .