Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Anyone there could help!!??  (Read 746 times)

Offline JIC

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Anyone there could help!!??
« on: October 25, 2004, 01:40:06 PM »
 Hi --

Got the right knee hurt 3 months ago in my combat class :'((sprained collateral and anterior cruciate). Pain and swelling has gone after the first 6 weeks treatment.  Had been doing some kind of Interferential current therapy in the past months with limited exercise. Think it doesn't help much as the knee is still very weak. Couldn't walk fast and feeling weak without putting on a knee support :(. Some friends suggested I should do some exercises to help the rehabilitation. But there's no such kind of things like sports clinic here(I'm in China). Wondering if I could get some help here on the rehabilitation exercises at this stage.

Any advices would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

JIC

Offline Linds

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 3
  • worry about what you can change!
    • Linney and Kitty's Website
Re: Anyone there could help!!??
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 03:36:44 PM »
Hi, and welcome to the board. Sorry to hear of your pain.. must be frustrating.  I would suggest you check out the rehab section of this board... on the main page. I'm not sure what it's called but there are some good strengthening exercises on there.  ::) Hope that helps
Goodluck
Linds
1997 Scope RK
2002 LR RK
2002 Scope and hematoma evac RK
2004 LR LK
May 06 Fall from Horse, partial ACL tear and meniscus injury, Tibial plateau injury
2007 Scope, Plica Excision and Debride LK
2009/2010- Possibly Ankylosing Spondylitis?

Offline JIC

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Re: Anyone there could help!!??
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 05:35:46 AM »
Thanks Linds! Glad I found this helpful website. Gotta start something soon. Hate being weak like this.

Still, cheers ;)