The LIBRARY => Products you couldn't do without => Topic started by: Anitapita29 on July 07, 2009, 04:43:51 AM

Title: Does anyone know where you can buy those foot stimulators?
Post by: Anitapita29 on July 07, 2009, 04:43:51 AM
Hi there!! I am 1 week post op from an High Tibial osteomony.  When I was in the hospital I really enjoyed the foot massager thing that they put on my feet to prevent blood clots.  My leg has been swollen like a balloon and I have bruising all the way from my knee to my ankles.  When someone rubs my feet it makes the pain more tolerable...but you can only get a foot massage once in a blue moon.  So, I have been searching for those froot things from the hospital, but I haven't even got a clue where to look.  Is there another product someone might suggest for the swelling??? Thanks in advanced for any help in this matter!!!   Anita