The WAITING ROOM => GENERAL KNEE QUESTIONS and comments (good for new threads) => Topic started by: ballacim on February 17, 2005, 12:58:08 AM

Title: whats wrong with me?
Post by: ballacim on February 17, 2005, 12:58:08 AM
hi all
i have the worst knee pain... im still in highschool and cant even drive myself to a dr's office i dont have a license
can someone tell me what to do or what it is please
if u r standing up looking @ ur knees my pain is in a u shape towards ur feet. certian movements hurt it and its hard to up and down the stairs to get to my classes, they also snap pop and creak it hurts when that happens, sometimes when im @ the mall w friends i have to stop 4 a min and sit down i dont know what to with myself please help me.  should i go to a dr or just hope itll get better or buy braces for my knees?
thank you all
Title: Re: whats wrong with me?
Post by: ProfLiebstrom on February 17, 2005, 01:21:27 AM
go to a doctor. I tried having a brace for years hoping it would go and nothing happenned. then I went to dr's and nothing happenned. now 5 years later ive been again and they are pooing themselves about it.

Go see a dr.