The LIBRARY => Medical Abbreviations => Topic started by: SHAWNMARIE on December 08, 2004, 02:13:40 AM

Title: Acl and Meniscus repair problems
Post by: SHAWNMARIE on December 08, 2004, 02:13:40 AM
I have had surgery to repair the acl and meniscus in my right knee in 2000. Since then I have had cronic pain and a lump at the site of the incision. Always thought that it was scar tissue. In the last few months it has gotten more painful and after a fall I went to my Doc and had Ex-rays and A MRI. I have been told that the screw is loose and the bone has "ballooned" it also has fluid and a cyst. I dont remember what the name of this condition is or how common this is. Could someone please tell me what it is called and what the proceedure is to eliminate the pain and the cyst ect.
Thanks Shawnmarie
Title: screw loose
Post by: yellowg17 on September 04, 2005, 05:47:06 AM
maybe u have a screw loose .  It happened to my uncle