Secretary: Miss Megan Wood 020 3926 5615
Luke is a Consultant Knee Surgeon practicing at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, 25 Harley Street and The Lister Hospital, Chelsea Bridge Road, London. He is a founding partner of Grosvenor Orthopaedic Partners LLP. He runs a high volume bespoke specialist knee practice that deals with all aspects of knee surgery from minor sports injuries to complex joint reconstructions. His patient centred, data driven approach means treatment plans are focussed on each patient’s individual needs.
Areas of Expertise:
Sports knee injuries, Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, Posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, Medial collateral ligament injuries, Lateral ligament complex injuries, Meniscal surgery, Early knee arthritis, Daycase unicompartmental knee replacement, Minimally invasive total knee replacement, Revision knee replacement.
- Central London Teaching Hospital Consultant
- Dedicated knee surgery practice
- Performs over 150 joint replacements and 200 arthroscopic knee procedures per year.
- Extensive experience of managing high level athletes
- Key opinion leader in daycase unicompartmental knee replacement and minimally invasive knee replacement