Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Is My Swelling Permanent?  (Read 683 times)

Offline MasterForte

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Is My Swelling Permanent?
« on: May 22, 2018, 12:00:15 AM »
Hi guys! Hope you are all well.

I am a 25 year old male with a very weird knee story. So about late February of 2017 I was riding an exercise bike and really pushing my legs. I was going as fast as I could and as long as I could and I would get this pain on the left side of my knee. I kept pushing through it not wanting to miss a workout, but it ended up getting so bad that I couldn't ride at all anymore. I thought it was a problem with muscle weakness and did this extremely intense hours long leg weightlifting session. After that, my knee was never the same.

The strange thing is my knee swelled up and hurt a few months prior to this and a doctor prescribed prednisone thinking it was an ankle sprain. After a month of rest, the problem went away. Anyways after I worked out my legs, my knee stayed constantly swollen, red, and hot. I tried to wait it out thinking it would go away again like the first time, but it never did. Eventually 5 months later another doctor prescribed prednisone thinking it was IT band issues. That didn't help and another two months later I saw my GP who prescribed methylprednisolone and sent me to an ortho.

The ortho did an MRI which showed a benign mass and also drained the knee. The fluid was bloody. He sent me to an ortho-oncologist who diagnosed me with PVNS. He then sent me to another orthopedic surgeon to see if he can arthroscopically remove the abnormal tissue. This new orthopedic surgeon said he couldn't and gave me 3 options: 1) He does the arthoscopy procedure anyways, 2) he sends me back to the oncologist for an open knee surgery, or 3) I get another MRI done because the hospital radiologists he works at is much larger and more academically trained. I went with option 3, which ended up showed tons of effusion consistent with an infection like TB. I also had some abnormal tissue that went from my knee joint to halfway up my femur. After he discussed the MRI with me, arthroscopic synovectomy surgery was scheduled next day. This was in mid-November of 2017.

After the surgery, my knee pain felt much better but I had a harsh recovery. The biopsy of the abnormal tissue showed it was not an infection because nothing grew in the cultures and none of the doctors had any idea what it was. It was described to me as looking like pimples and when it was squeezed, orange pus came out. The doctor did put me on bactrim to see if it would help, but I ended up having an allergic reaction with high fevers and elevated liver enzymes. I was on and off visiting the hospital for 2 weeks post-op. I finally started feeling better after I stopped taking bactrim and started PT. It wasn't until about two months after my surgery and after I stopped PT that my knee cap started coming into view. Unfortunately, at the 3 month mark I was in a hot tub which made it hot and swell. I then proceeded to ice like crazy and wrap it so tight that it continued swelling and resembled my knee size when I had the surgery. It was hard seeing myself set back so much.

So I started working on it again and the swelling got much better to where I saw my knee cap again. At about 5 months post-op I visited my oncologist doctor due to a large painful abscess on the same leg which he says was not related to my knee problem. He also mentioned that if it's been 5 months, it's unlikely that the swelling that's left will go away. That was so disheartening because I still have a good bit of swelling that gets in the way sometimes. I have some pain squatting, some pain running, swelling worsening if I've been standing in a position for a while and while showering. I don't feel like a 25 year old man.  :(

I am now just a little over 6 months post-op and the weird thing is that my swelling has improved quite noticeably compared to where it was at when I last saw the oncologist about a month ago. If the swelling was permanent, why would it continue to improve slightly?

I also had something really strange happen very recently. I tried a highly potent edible a friend made and it made me freak out. After it really hit me, my heart rate was fluctuating between 175-190. My anxiety was going crazy. I kept walking around the house, then walking outside, then walking in the garage, then walking back in the house while taking a few short breaks on the couch. The floor would shake from side to side and I felt so nauseous. I walked for hours that night and ended up throwing up. I finally laid down and fell asleep and that is something I don't ever want to do again BUT the next day my swelling improved a lot! It didn't make any sense why. It wasn't gone, but definitely a lot better. Unfortunately my leg must of felt too good that I was kneeling on it one night and kept doing so until the pain got unbearable. The next day it swelled up a bit again, though still considerably better than where it was at 5 months ago.

Anyways, if you've made it through my story this far, thank you. Right after the surgery when I started running a fever, my knee was drained. However I have not had it drained since then and my doctor has not tried any steroids either, both oral or the shot.

So my question is, is my swelling permanent? Should I accept that and just try to live my life around this? Is there anything you would recommend I should do or try? And does anyone have any explanations on why things are still very very slowly improving? Also, I've read that residual knee swelling can last up to a year, is that only for slight swelling (of which I have a bit more)? I used to be an extremely active individual before this and it's just really hurting and depressing that this is possibly my life now..

Thank you guys for everything!

Offline LateralMeniscusIssuesGuy

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 4
Re: Is My Swelling Permanent?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 01:13:34 PM »
Hiya,

I'm not sure I can add much value here but happy to try.

As best I can determine, there are different types of swelling, such as tissue inflammation or synovial fluid pooling.  If your swelling reduced from lots of lots of movement, my instinct is that you got your lymphatic system pumping and it moved the excess synovial / lymph fluid from your knee capsule, so reducing in size.  Its a system that doesn't have a pump, the more you move or stimulate the lymph nodes, the more it works to transport lymph.  Sitting at a desk with your body bent at the waist is the worst thing for this system, by the end of the day I certainly have more swelling than the start of the day.  But to reassure you I have had manual lymph drainage massage and the therapist noted my lymphatic system seems fine, and so I'm unsure why I have a susceptibility to pooling the fluid in my operated knee (perhaps more generous synovial membrane which has been stretched from the surgery and swellings, and is a bit overactive in producing synovial fluid in the aftermath of surgery...my guess anyway).  In any case I am 10 months out of a serious knee surgery and find my swelling is reducing but it is so slow it is literally month to month that you would notice any disenable difference.  My surgeon has quoted my low level swelling may be chronic despite me having good function and health after surgery (35YO male, likes to think of himself as an athlete).

Do yourself a favour, don't kneel without generous knee pads, stay away from hot tubs if you react to them, just act a little cautiously at least until the 1y mark (perhaps longer).  If this is your first surgery I encourage you to quickly realise you are not indestructible (as we all thought we were in our 20s) and respect the rehab process.

Stay away from steroids if you can continue to, anything that might compromise your articular cartilage should be avoided at all costs.

You can try to assist your swelling with an anti-inflammatory diet.  Lots of different approaches out there (high quality EPA Omega 3 foods, avoiding nightshades, blood work to determine unique intolerances etc.), and keep the low impact movement going, but not pushing through pain.

Hope that's a little useful or food for thought.
JT
Partial Lateral Meniscectomy (2/3 removed), pristine articular cartilage...2013
Return to impact sport, continual responsive swelling ever since
Mild pain onset..2016
Arthroscopy reveals grade 2/3 articular cartilage damage lateral compartment behind kneecap
What now? Allograft / brace / nothing?

Offline jackson7

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 7
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 07:43:57 PM »
When I kept exercising on my damaged knee, my body reacted with CRPS (knee looked blue, was swollen and ultra-sensitive) and building up scar tissue.  The CRPS finally went away after a year of not doing any exercise and barely even walking much.   Most bodies are unique and will react to knee trauma and heal differently, so hopefully yours will calm down sooner than mine.

As far as the edible, sounds like you either just ate too much for your tolerance or there was reaction to another drug in your body (or the batch may have been contaminated with a toxin like herbicide, chemical fertilizer, etc.).  Cannabis can be very enjoyable and is a natural anti-inflammatory...but should always come from a reputable source (dispensaries are safest).  It should be used in moderation and never mixed with any other drug (even caffeine or alcohol).
12/2015: slow speed bicycle crash
1/16: many x-rays & 2 MRIs only show tendinosis
3/16: bone scan shows uptake in all compartments
8/16: cortisone jab (no effect)
3/17: diag scope (part med meniscectomy, med fem chondroplasty, full synovectomy)
4/18: Pain finally diminishing. 65% function.

Offline MasterForte

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 10:58:30 PM »
Hiya,

I'm not sure I can add much value here but happy to try.

Hi JT,

I really appreciate your reply. It's nice to talk to someone and know I'm not completely alone and feeling abandoned.

Movement definitely does help out my swelling, but only a little bit and not noticeable at all until after I've rested a bit. I still have plenty of noticeable swelling left about midway and above my kneecap, and it does get in the way. But like you, I'm trying to stay hopeful because although the doctor said it is most likely permanent, I've seen some slow improvement since I've last seen him a month ago and that doesn't make any sense if it's permanent. I don't know, maybe it's wishful thinking but I have to hope that I'll be as close to a normal person as I can possibly be again. The swelling and deformed knee doesn't bother me, it's just the pain and the swelling getting in the way that's really disheartening and kills my mood.

But I am glad you shared your story and it does give me plenty of hope that I will improve over time. I know 6ish months is only half way there when we can't truly tell the results of our surgery until a full year, so I'll try to stay positive about this and get back to living life. Thanks for your valuable tips. I guess I'll continue doing what I'm doing and just see how everything plays out for the next few months.

If you don't mind me asking, how much swelling do you have left in your knee? Has your knee been affecting your quality of life by much this long after your surgery? And how are you holding up through all that?

Offline MasterForte

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 11:12:17 PM »
When I kept exercising on my damaged knee, my body reacted with CRPS (knee looked blue, was swollen and ultra-sensitive) and building up scar tissue...

Hi Jackson,

Ouch. That sounds horrible. I'm happy it went away for you. That must of been an extremely long, stressful, and painful year for you.

Yeah I do hope mine will calm down sooner than that! I just hope the doctor isn't right about what swelling I have left being permanent. I continue to have a lot of pain and can't do the things I used to be so passionate about. I guess only time will tell.

About your reply on the edible, the reaction was something I've never experienced before. But the thing is I've never truly enjoyed being blazed. Most people tell me they get this calming, euphoric experience with it. Unfortunately for me, I get really bad panic attacks and anxiety. The only time I might like smoking is when it's been a rough day and I put an extremely small bit of of it in a bowl, not even a full hit's worth and puff on that. And only if I've got plenty to eat with that as well.  ;D

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying cannabis sucks. I'm around it a lot due to friends who smoke and I'm very supportive for legalizing the stuff in my state. The fact that alcohol and cigarettes are legal, but marijuana isn't astounds me. However, I've never had a good reaction to being truly high. Combine that with how extremely potent my friend made those brownies, it makes perfect sense that my anxiety went haywire. I also know cannabis increases your blood pressure, but it doesn't not explain my heart rate being so abnormally high. I literally thought that was what death felt like at the time, and if my logical side didn't keep saying, "Shut up! You're just high you had a brownie." I would of probably tried to go to the ER.

But through that dreadful experience of mine, I'm glad I endured it because my knee's swelling made an instant boost in going down to a level I hadn't seen it at for a year and 3 months! I wish I could go through it again, but I don't think I can handle that extreme level of freaking out. I did take an extremely small bite of the brownie once afterwards and it just made me sleep really good, but not much for the swelling. I guess I need to just be patient and realize the human body will take care of itself in due time.

How is your knee doing these days?

Offline jackson7

• Regular Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 08:41:21 PM »
Yeah, CRPS is devastating.  I kept asking my ortho why my knee was blue & always hot and he basically shrugged his shoulders.  I couldn't go outside for most of that year because any solar radiation made it worse.  I couldn't wear long pants (in winter) due to sensitivity.  It was like being on house arrest...only worse because I couldn't even go outside!  Every time I had an x-ray, my knee would swell more and throb for weeks. 

My knee is still effed up.  After the synovectomy, I had more swelling than normal and bruising down my shin.  This meant I had a lot of bleeding that should've been drained immediately after surgery (excess blood causes scar tissue).  Furthermore, I came down with the flu (+fever) a couple weeks later and could practically feel my body sending "repairative" cells to my swollen knee...creating more scar tissue and enervation. 

Over a year after the scope, the nerve pain has slightly subsided, but knee is still stiff.  My kneecap is tracking much better (it was catching really bad for the first 6 months...that was scary af) - still pops, but doesn't catch.  I have some "patella baja" (kneecap sits higher & pulled tighter at the bottom than my other), probably from a combination of scar tissue and thickened tendons. 

I have more scar tissue now than before the scope in which he was supposed to remove it.  He also agreed to do a MUA, but later said he didn't do it...I was pissed.  My ROM is worse than before the scope, but it's good enough to walk and ride a bike (barely), so I'd rather not have any more surgery.

The past three weeks, I've been following what Jakem recommended in his old posts.  Despite his knee situation being different than mine, his method is actually making some positive difference for me (I'm no longer walking like a drunken sailor and there's slightly less pain).
http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/KNEEtalk/index.php?topic=17217.msg386945#msg386945

Anyway, it takes 18 months to heal completely, so you should get better. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:08:01 PM by jackson7 »
3/17: diag scope (part med meniscectomy, med fem chondroplasty, full synovectomy)

Offline MasterForte

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 10:24:29 PM »
Yeah, CRPS is devastating.  I kept asking my ortho why my knee was blue & always hot and he basically shrugged his shoulders...

Wow. Thanks for sharing your story.

It sounds horrible to have to go through all that and I'm happy you are continuing to see some improvement. How old are you btw?

And this is the surgery you had just over a year ago, right? Still having pain, barely able to ride a bike and only exercise you can do is walk. That is no way to live a fulfilling life. How did you deal with the mental aspects of all this? That is one problem I'm having a tough time trying to get adjusted to. Some days it seems like my knee gets better and my mood gets uplifted, but as soon as it swells or looks worse I get depressed.

I guess after what you've been through surgery seems like the worse option that does more harm than good. Especially if you are willing to deal with what you have instead. I really hope you continually see improvement as time goes by. People shouldn't have to live that way and I really wish there was more they could do, and more that knew what they were doing.

Do you have any swelling left? Or has that all turned into scar tissue? Should I be worried about all the swelling left in my leg becoming scar tissue as well?

The past three weeks, I've been following what Jakem recommended in his old posts.  Despite his knee situation being different than mine, his method is actually making some positive difference for me (I'm no longer walking like a drunken sailor and there's slightly less pain).
http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/KNEEtalk/index.php?topic=17217.msg386945#msg386945

Thanks for the link. I'll definitely try to apply some of the things he's done as well. Seems like he's really doing much better and it's inspiring to see someone having made it out feeling normal again.[/quote]

Anyway, it takes 18 months to heal completely, so you should get better.

I sure hope so. Thanks that actually does help. I just really hope the doctor isn't right about the swelling becoming permanent in my leg. I only feel like a part of the person I used to be these days..

Offline jackson7

• Regular Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 10:39:01 PM »
...How old are you btw?...And this is the surgery you had just over a year ago, right?...How did you deal with the mental aspects of all this (CRPS)?...Do you have any swelling left? Or has that all turned into scar tissue? Should I be worried about all the swelling left in my leg becoming scar tissue as well?

I'm 54 yo and have only had one surgery on my knee (march 10. 2017).

I figured the CRPS would just resolve, eventually,...and, fortunately it did.  Mine was a relatively mild case.  Some people get exponentially worse symptoms, that last for several years.

The swelling from the surgery significantly started diminishing after about 6 months (haven't iced or taken anti-inflammatories since then).  Didn't help that I got on my stationary bike within the first week after surgery.  I pedaled maybe 10 revolutions (zero resistance) in the morning and, when that didn't bother me much, tried the same thing that night...my knee blew up. 

Took a couple weeks for it to calm down enough that I could go to PT.  PT was a disaster that just aggravated my knee and caused more swelling.  Despite that, I kept going every other day for 2 months before I came to the conclusion it was actually making things worse (more swelling, no decrease in pain and zero muscle gain).  Only thing that got me through all that was I was mega-dosing on ibuprofen and icing several times a day.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I still think my knee will continue to get better...at least good enough that I can do the things I want to do with relatively little or no pain.  My goal isn't to run or do any high impact sports.  I just want to be able to walk wherever I want, carry my equipment to & from the beach and pop-up on my surfboard.

I'm no doctor, but, assuming you don't keep aggravating it, I think your swelling will eventually go away.  If you do get scar tissue, hopefully it won't be enough to hinder your goals.  You're only 25 and have a long time for any scar tissue to shrink significantly.  Took about 20 years, but I've had keloids (highly raised scar) on my body shrink down to about 5% of their original size. 

Offline MasterForte

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2018, 01:00:19 AM »
I'm 54 yo and have only had one surgery on my knee (march 10. 2017).

I figured the CRPS would just resolve, eventually,...and, fortunately it did...

In order to understand your condition better I did some Googling. I see it says 90% of cases are related to clear trauma. So I assume it was your bike crash that onset this condition? I'm happy it resolved for you because from the sounds of it, it can be much worse.

On the NIH website I also read, "Although it is more common in women, CRPS can occur in anyone at any age, with a peak at age 40.  CRPS is rare in the elderly. Very few children under age 10 and almost no children under age 5 are affected. " So it's very unfortunate that happened to you, but it being on the mild side was the best case scenario. At least that problem is in your past now.

The swelling from the surgery significantly started diminishing after about 6 months (haven't iced or taken anti-inflammatories since then).  Didn't help that I got on my stationary bike within the first week...

Great to hear that. I'm at 6.5 months almost so hopefully my swelling will do the same. There's no significant change, but a rather slow one and my gut tells me it is going down.

I don't blame you for the stationary bike. I was an athlete before this and it's hard not being able to exercise like I used to. It was my form of therapy and losing that endorphin release is hard. After my surgery, I quickly started doing way too much too soon as well while also doing PT. Probably prolonged things, but we can't help not getting back to the life we were accustomed to.

Took a couple weeks for it to calm down enough that I could go to PT.  PT was a disaster that just aggravated my knee and caused more swelling...

You know, it wasn't after I stopped PT that I begin to see swelling go down and my kneecap come into view. It did help with muscle gain that I had lost not using the leg for 9 months though, but not as much as I feel like it should have for the amount I did in there. Having to pay $90 per visit makes me wonder if it was even worth it.

I have been trying to ice more diligently and I feel it is helping. I used to ice a lot, but would wrap the machine they gave me tightly around my knee which just caused it to swell so I stopped. Now I'm using an ice pack and I feel it is helping. Ibuprofen on the otherhand seems to make me retain water. I don't think it helps me much since I don't have too much inflammation related swelling, but more edema related (it's not red or warm to the touch except sometimes after taking a shower and heavy exercises it may be).

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I still think my knee will continue to get better...at least good enough that I can do the things I want to do with relatively little or no pain...

I'm praying for you. Hopefully they are right when they say "time heals all wounds". I believe you will get there, just don't lose hope.

I'm no doctor, but, assuming you don't keep aggravating it, I think your swelling will eventually go away.  If you do get scar tissue, hopefully it won't be enough to hinder your goals...

Thanks man that's good to hear. Do you think if I keep my knee moving from time to time throughout the day it will help prevent formation of some scar tissue?

Offline jackson7

• Regular Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2018, 03:50:50 AM »
what caused my CRPS was:

2017 was an unusually good snow season here and I was desperate to go snowboarding.  After seeing my unremarkable x-rays, none of the crappy general practitioners in my area (I talked to several) ever suggested I get an MRI or go to an ortho...they just said I "need to use it".  So, a month after slamming my knee on the street, it started feeling better and I started trying to train (despite my knee feeling out of whack).

I did waaay too much, too soon.  In one day, I jumped from walking half a block to walking 3 miles...all of that up and down steep hills.  I could literally see going downhill was working my VMO real good and was sure I would be able to snowboard.  What I didn't know it was also majorly stressing my injury to the point of trauma. 

Encouraged by the fact I could walk down a steep hill without pain, I enthusiastically started doing this 3 mile walk every day.  By the end of the third day, my kneecap suddenly started with stabbing pains.  That night, not only could I not even stand walking, my knee was too sensitive to be brushed by bed sheets.  Next day was even worse with  addition of heat, swelling and the blue color...which continued, with practically no improvement, for almost a year.

Do you think if I keep my knee moving from time to time throughout the day it will help prevent formation of some scar tissue?
idk...but I think moving the knee throughout the day is usually a good idea.  Plus, I think blood from surgery and fever so close after surgery were the major causes of my scar tissue.  Of course, keep your swelling down as much as possible, but I doubt your situation will cause as much scar tissue as you're worried it might...if any.

Offline MasterForte

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 09:15:35 PM »
what caused my CRPS was:

2017 was an unusually good snow season here and I was desperate to go snowboarding.  After seeing my unremarkable x-rays, none of the crappy general practitioners...

Damn man. It's crazy to think that, "If I didn't do this or if I didn't do that.." things could be different. I have that same thought every day and I usually just keep trying to tell myself to stop worrying about the past because I'm here now and it won't change anything. But I still have so many emotional up and down days. If I see it look more swollen than the day before, my heart drops. It feels like I'll never have my old life back. And I had set so many goals for myself that are so far out of reach now since I can't stay mobile throughout the day. It sucks. I know people say to wait out at least a year, but it gets hard especially considering it's already been a year and 3 months since the start of my injury and 6.5 months since the surgery. It's so depressing at times..

Lol I don't know if you've ever done this but sometimes I go out and catch myself taking a peek at people's knees, wishing I had good working joints like them. Strange thing.

Btw when you said your swelling really started to diminsh after 6 months, did it just begin to drastically go down in a matter of days? Or was it a slower but much more noticeable drop in swelling?

Offline jackson7

• Regular Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 06:31:29 PM »
...Lol I don't know if you've ever done this but sometimes I go out and catch myself taking a peek at people's knees, wishing I had good working joints like them. Strange thing.
yes...and I find it offensive when I see people with perfectly functional/painless knees driving in situations they could (and should) be walking. 

Btw when you said your swelling really started to diminish after 6 months, did it just begin to drastically go down in a matter of days? Or was it a slower but much more noticeable drop in swelling?
No, all improvements were so gradual, I never noticed they were happening.

Maybe it's best to just carry on with whatever you can do, not obsess over it, and just let nature slowly do it's thing as best as it's going to. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:36:40 PM by jackson7 »

Offline MasterForte

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 10:26:45 PM »
yes...and I find it offensive when I see people with perfectly functional/painless knees driving in situations they could (and should) be walking.

Lol I know right! I guess it's true what they say, you never truly appreciate something until it's gone (or worsened). If there's one thing I learned throughout this whole ordeal it's to always appreciate the little things because they are never permanent.

Maybe it's best to just carry on with whatever you can do, not obsess over it, and just let nature slowly do it's thing as best as it's going to.

You're absolutely right. A little while back I decided I was going to stop obsessing over things and let whatever happens happen while choosing to live life. I'm feeling much better and happier these days and have seen quite a bit of improvement. That link you provided has also been a big help and I'm very hopeful things will take care of themselves sooner than later.

Thanks for everything!

Offline MasterForte

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 06:48:07 PM »

Hey Jackson,

I was just wondering, you mentioned your knee swelling really started to diminish around the 6th month point. Do you remember how many weeks/months it took from the 6th month point that you realized your swelling was pretty much gone?

Offline jackson7

• Regular Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 07:09:00 PM »

Hey Jackson,

I was just wondering, you mentioned your knee swelling really started to diminish around the 6th month point. Do you remember how many weeks/months it took from the 6th month point that you realized your swelling was pretty much gone?
keeping in mind this is just my individual experience (your body might not react the same), it took about a year for my kneecap to start looking relatively normal.

However, I still get inflammation periodically that makes my knee look a little puffy and feel stiff(er), but no redness and not much heat.  Don't know what causes this (probably over-exercising, but could also be food related...or both), but it makes my knee sore and sometimes even painful.  Other days, I wake up and both my knees look pretty much exactly the same with pain at maybe a 1 on a 10 scale...so, of course, I go out and overdo it again.  :'(
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 07:15:55 PM by jackson7 »

support