Author Topic: Acl (hamstring graft) recovery. Have I done damage 2 weeks in ?  (Read 65 times)

Offline Pjohnston8

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Acl (hamstring graft) recovery. Have I done damage 2 weeks in ?
« on: October 06, 2017, 02:29:48 AM »
Hi everyone I am a intermediate amateur football/soccer player and i had ruptured my acl back in June and dislocated my patella slightly. I sufficent damage to my femur when the bones hit and completely tore my acl. I had surgery around 11 days ago and today was my first Physio session.

I had ok range of motion but still have not managed to get the leg straight. The Physio was happy and seen that I was in good shape and had been taking care of it.

When I was at home this night I was sitting and rolling my foot back and fourth to increase motion. And I felt a spasm kick in and felt a large click or crunch. My leg felt more free and I had more range of motion.

I am afraid that I have maybe re ruptured with the feeling ? Iím guessing a lot of people go through these feelings in our position. Trying to be careful and worrying.

Just want to know does anyone have advice on maybe what the feeling was and is that potentially the graft re tearing ?

I love the site and love the feedback other people are getting and i was hoping I could get some advice .

Many thanks in advance of any responses 🤗
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:38:55 AM by Pjohnston8 »

Advertisement

support