Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Going mental  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Limpit

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 1
Re: Going mental
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 10:12:18 PM »
Im ok 8 weeks after second op this sunday,
Op went well k wires and tension band
walking with just a stick.carnt do a leg lift yet but just started to be able to twitch my knee cap.doing as much walking as i can to build up.gets very sore,just made it to 90 ROM which was hard to do,previous ajustments where very easy start pt in 2days.OS thinks full recovery in 5 months.im not sure on that tho.i loose the brace in 11 days,and its a good thing two as its starting to fall apart.
havent been on in a while as had abit of a iffy moment where 3ichs of scar opened up,looked badley infected,but turned out to be stitches rejecting.and not puss which was a big relief

Strange thing iv noticed is stretch marks on my bad knee from swelling but also on  my good knee from overcompensation maybe?

Hope everyones recovery is going well
1/5/17 open fracture and torn patela tendon fixed with two screws
10/6/17 ROM 75 walking with one crutch
17/6/17 transfered,fracture had reopened
25/7/17 walking with stick
9/8/17 ROM 90
11/8/17 start PT

Offline dannyfornam

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
    • bubbleclips top 5 sex chat and 3 bonus adult sites
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 06:26:59 AM »
Sorry to hear about your injury and its complications. I hope your recovery has gone well from your last update.

Do you have any recent news?

Offline Alina

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2017, 11:17:24 AM »
In my opinion, the reason you are going through such emotions is that you are lonely. Our work keeps us so busy that we often ignore the small problems of our life. Only when we are ill, that we start to fell how boring life can be.

Please keep the faith and take good care of your health. Hugs from all us and prayers for your good health.
We all have been through what you are experiencing and surely you will see light at the end of the tunnel.

Wish you all the good luck  :)

support