YOUR SOURCE OF KNEE INFORMATION
You are here
Knee Surgeons in Europe
Knee Surgeons in France
Dr Jérôme Allain
Professor and Traumatology (CHU Paris 12)
Teacher-researcher EA 3952: "cellular
, tissue and blood for therapeutic purposes" (EFS / PARIS 12 University, UPEC).
C.H.U. Henri Mondor
51 avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
01 49 81 21 11
48° 48' 1.8216" N
2° 27' 0.6552" E
- Doctor of Medicine, qualification Orthopedic Surgery-Traumatology (1994, PARIS 13)
- Control of Biological Sciences and Medical PARIS 6 University (1994-1995):
Certificate Specializing in Biomechanics (C2), Paris 5 University (1993 -1994).
* of General Anatomy and Organogenesis (C1 Certificate), PARIS 6 University (1994-1995).
- Master 2 (Diploma of Advanced Studies) Biological and Medical Engineering, Biomechanics option. Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Métiers, PARIS (1994-1996).
- Habilitation Research, University PARIS 12 July 2002.
- Winner of the Faculty of Medicine PARIS 13 (1981-1988)
- Internal Hospitals PARIS 88-95.
Hospitals 95-99 PARIS
- Practitioner 2000-2003 University Hospital (CHU PARIS 12)
- University Professor in 2003, H. Mondor Hospital / UPEC (CHU PARIS 12)
- French Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
- College of
Surgery (gold medal College)
- French Society of hip and knee
- French Society of Spine Surgery
- GPS (Group practitioners spine, board member, former president 2008-2009)
- AO spine France (Board member)
31 publications in international scientific journals with peer review
38 educational publications
37 participations in scientific and educational works.
200 papers in international conferences including 35 invited lectures (Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, China, Korea, Egypt, United States, Finland, France, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Switzerland, Spain, Thailand, Zimbabwe).
Membership of committees read
reviewer for the Journal of Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Research and Reviews, Orthopaedics & Traumatology: Surgery & Research
‹ Dr Jean-Noël Argenson
Dr Michel Assor ›